Article 8 – Right of withdrawal with delivery of products
1. With the purchase of products the consumer has the possibility, for a period of at least fourteen days from the day of receipt of the product by or on behalf of the consumer, to dissolve the agreement without specifying any reasons.
2. If the consumer wants to exercise the right of withdrawal, he/she must only unpack or use the product to such an extent that is necessary to assess if the consumer wants to keep the product. During this period the consumer will carefully handle the product and packaging. The consumer will return the product to the entrepreneur, unopened with all supplied accessories and in the original state and packaging, in accordance with the reasonable and clear instructions indicated by the entrepreneur.
3. The seal of the bottle may not be broken.
Article 9 – Right of withdrawal with delivery of services
1. With the delivery of services the consumer has the possibility, for a period of at least fourteen days, starting on the day the agreement was concluded, to dissolve the agreement without specifying any reasons.
2. The consumer will follow the reasonable and clear instructions provided thereto by the entrepreneur with the offer and/or at least with the delivery, to exercise his right of withdrawal.
Article 10 – Costs in case of withdrawal
1. If the consumer exercises the right of withdrawal, only the costs for the return shipment will be for his/her account
2. If the consumer has paid an amount, the entrepreneur will refund this amount as soon as possible, though within 30 days after the return shipment or withdrawal.
Does your order meet the conditions? Please click here to request your return.